2016 Christmas Card

Wednesday, December 21, 2016





Y'all, I can't even with that big ol' baby belly!!! And the vest! And the hat! Ahhh! It's too much.

Tiny Prints does it again with our Christmas cards. Even though we were super late to the game, I will still cherish these cards as our first cards with Graham!

I had been stalking Tiny Prints digital catalog for weeks before settling on a more simple card for this year. Between traveling, having a baby to take care of, teaching full time, running my Etsy shop, and having some weird bacterial infection on my face, pictures were a last minute thing.

If you're like me and super late getting cards out this year, you should check out these adorable "Happy New Year!" cards that they offer! This may be the way we go next year...

If you hurry, Tiny Prints is offering 25% off everything + 40% off two-day shipping with the code SAVENOW! You can still get those cards in by Christmas!!

Happy holidays everyone!

2012 Card

2013 Card

2014 Card

2015 Card

2 comments:

  1. G baby is just the cutest. I am obsessed with his little picture. Yay for getting them done even with EVERYTHING you have had going on. You are superwoman. No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what adorable photos! I love the photo on the front, and the envelopes, but the photo of little babe takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete