It Is Time To Shop!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

As you can tell I took the day off from my link-up. That was unintended, but putting life first has been so refreshing and I went to bed without a thought or worry about getting my link-up up. Feeelllss gooddd!

Today I've been napping and shopping online. Seriously. And going to Home Depot. It has been the best.

Before I sign off and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, I wanted to share a few sales going on now!


Shopbop's huge sale is still going on! I snagged a Tory purse (not telling which one because I am pretending Santa is bringing it...) and am also eyeing a leather strap watch.

Gap - 50% off EVERYTHING!
code: EARLY

Old Navy - 40% off when you spend $100 or more OR 30% off entire purchase
code: EARLYBIRD

These stores are my go-to places because you can knock everyone out at one stop!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment