Happy Camper

Friday, June 26, 2015





tank // shoes // skirt
I'm a happy camper today because it's Friday! The work week is finally over.

Never mind, who are we kidding? I'm off for the next two months. We may need to replace the cushions on one side of the couch because my butt has been holding them down really nicely.

I hope to have a "day in the life of a stay at home wife" post up next week (read last year's post here). I just need to make sure it is a day that I actually do something or else I'm going to get hate mail for being a lazy bum. My Real Housewives of the Suburbs lifestyle is almost going to make all the RHOC jealous. You just wait for it.

But, in all honesty, being off is such a blessing. I've been able to have lunch with friends I don't see often, run errands that have needed to be ran for months, write many to-do lists and proceed to do everything but what is on the list, and regain my sanity.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I NEED that tank for the day I drop my kids off for summer camp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before...gimme those shoes!!! ;) So cute and I'm glad you are enjoying your Summer break my friend, just wish I was one of those friends you were having lunch with. Text me pictures of your lunch instead so I feel like I'm there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so thankful for this time off for sure. It has been so needed for my sanity and to clear my never ending to do list. Now I just need to come visit you and all will be right in the world.

    ReplyDelete