Harry's || A Party || An App

Monday, January 12, 2015

This weekend was just what I needed after a the first week back to school. It is tough getting back into the swing of things! 

Thursday night we tried out a new-to-us restaurant called Harry's an the Harbor. It was so good! I love discovering new places that Chris and I call "repeaters."

Friday was, well, Friday. My kids won a contest at school, so we got an afternoon full of popcorn and a movie. Those are the afternoons teachers and students love!

Friday night Chris and I went to our new favorite Chinese food restaurant. We are trying to branch out from our normal burger place.

Saturday we did things around the house. The dogs went to the groomer to get bathed and have their nails trimmed. I finally got around to cleaning up the guest rooms after having a house full of people over Christmas. This was our first weekend to not have somewhere to go in I don't know how long. It felt good to just be home. 

Saturday night we went to our friend's annual Texas party. They are from Indiana and they celebrate the anniversary of when they moved to Texas. It is such a fun party that we look forward to each year!

Sunday was rainy and dreary. We started the day off with a trip to Spoons, our normal go-to breakfast spot. The rest of the day was spent doing laundry and me playing on the new WeStyle app.

Just like it says, it is style made social.



On the WeStyle app you can post a picture of an outfit and a) ask people if what your wearing works together, etc. and they can vote yes or no, b) create a collage to compare two outfits/pairs of shoes/etc. and have people help you decide which pick is better, or c) post something (an outfit, accessory, hairstyle, etc.) to inspire people. 


Here is my WeStyle profile. My name is the same as my instagram, so download the app and follow along!


The WeStyle app just launched on Friday. It is a lot like instagram, but I love that it is fashion and style centered. I also really like the different options you have when posting; ask, decide, or inspire. Husbands and significant others are not always the greatest at telling you if something works, so it is fun to be able to post it on WeStyle and see what others think!





Since most of my weekend was spent in pj's, I posted some old outfits just to try out the app. You can download WeStyle here, or search for it in your app store on you phone. When you download it, search for me, SarahTuckerUp

Now it is Sunday night and I'm gearing up for another week of school. Not that I'm counting or anything, but there are 10 weeks until Spring Break. Like I said, not that I'm counting or anything...

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Well...it looks like I need to install this app ASAP! Yeah this will be our first weekend without any plans and I'm so looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete