My Distractions From Studying

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


I feel like everything > studying. I can clean the entire house, with a smile, instead of having to study. I will take a break from studying and end up doing a load of laundry. It is the weirdest thing. I am never more motivated to clean, cook, DIY, etc. then when I should be studying.

I will be done with graduate school in May and I. can't. wait. I am so over school, but I know it will be worth it in the end.

This is the scene most nights when I am trying to study after the Mr. has already laid his little head to rest:




Both of those little munchkins lay their heads on my lap in the sweetest way that seriously melts my heart every time. I feel like they are saying, "Mom, just please pay us some attention :(" even though they are not lacking in the attentioin department at all! I always end up straying from my homework to give those babies some lovin'. With faces like that, how could I resist?!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, how cute is your puppy? I just love your photos, they're so darling. Your blog is super cute, girl! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete