I Gave My Husband a Haircut

Tuesday, September 18, 2012



His hair looks just like this after I cut it!
Last week Chris was in dire need of a haircut. I had been telling him I could do it for as long as I have known him, but he never let me. That was until now! Dun-dun-dunnnnn.
We set him up and he gave me the clippers. I turned them on and they sucked were very weak in the power department. They wouldn't even cut through his hair, so onto plan 'b'. He gave me his beard trimmers. Right then I just swiped them up his head...then I started dying laughing. Chris handed them to me on the shortest setting and I didn't change it. Oops!

Once we got over the shock of him having one stripe of extremely short hair, I told him it was no big deal and I could blend it in and no one would ever be able to tell.

Everything went along smoothly (Chris kept reminding me that we could always buzz it if it looked "that bad") until his battery operated beard trimmers died and we had to leave to go to the movies. Thank goodness for hats! Let's just say "business in the back, party in the front!"

After it was all said and done Chris realized that I actually can cut his hair. Now we can save that twenty bucks a month!

Business in the back, party in the front.
Right when the trimmers died.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment